Lifetime Membership Ascenders Program 4.0
Discouraged. Hurt. Frustrated. Sitting at your desk. You know you should call. But you don’t call. Why? Because you …
..worry that even if you make the call to get professional input, that on other end of that call is someone who will look down on you, poke around in your past, tell you what’s wrong with you, and charge you a lot of money for that, with no guarantee that it will help you. Nobody wants that. You think to yourself, “There’s got to be a better way.”
There is. It’s called The Ascenders Program. It’s a change methodology that goes beyond confidential to almost anonymous. It’s based on the same innovative and empirically validated processes that I have used in my consultation room with my clients and in university classrooms with students for over thirty years.
How does it work?
Instead of focusing on fixing your “symptoms” we focus is on the Science of Change or more simply, what it takes for everyone to grow their lives so that their symptoms become insignificant. There’s no poking around in your past. What you get is guidance (and a little bit of prodding) regarding your future. It’s not free but it is affordable; you don’t have to watch your savings dwindle as you “fix” yourself by growing, by ascending.
The course content is textbook based. I choose the textbooks because they are written by scientists (usually psychologists) who have devoted decades of research and study to their area of expertise, NOT by run-of-the-mill self-help authors,.
The content is taught via live, weekly 60-minute webinars that are recorded for easy replay later any time over the next 10 days or so.
If the content of a particular webinar really resonates with you, you can click into the deep dive videos where I cover the content in greater detail, add in content that is not in the textbook, discuss my personal and professional experiences regarding that particular bit of micro-content. Under each video there is a place for you to ask questions or make comments. I answer the questions there.
If you want some direction in application in your life, you can download the workbook authored by me for that course and do some of the activities that I have described there. The activities are exactly the kinds of “homework” assignments I have given to clients and students for over 30 years who decided to “ascend” that is, to grow themselves. The activities are of three types: 1) reflecting, 2) writing, 3) doing. Also, in the workbook are links to stuff on the web that I found pertinent to the topic. Some serious, some of it just for fun.
Another part of the Ascenders program is that you have access to a private online community of other Ascender Owners. It’s a place for Ascenders to connect with each other.
We cover 9 topics in the Ascenders program, each topic chosen by me based on the areas of life that people I’ve worked with struggle with the most. These are the topics:
- 1. Science of CHANGE: This is the anchor course that explains the how-to process of permanent positive change. Each of the remaining 8 courses have WHAT to change in them.
- 2. Science of COURAGE: This is about how to grow bravery and is extremely helpful for any kind of anxiety-based situation.
- 3. Science of WILLPOWER: This much needed course helps people understand tips and tools for moderating excessive behaviors
- 4. Science of PRODUCTIVITY: This is about thinking and tools of the most productive people on the planet who are also CALM.
- 5. Science of HAPPINESS: This course goes into detail about the attitudes and efforts that people who are in the top 20% of happiness (those who are flourishing) do that the other 80% are not doing.
- 6. Science of MOTIVATION: This course goes into 9 counter-intuitive mindsets that help with keeping progress as a main focus in our lives
- 7. Science of MINDFULNESS: This course demonstrates the life-extending power of the simple act of noticing things that are new.
- 8. Science of RESILIENCE: This course delves in the mindsets and efforts of those who not only survive terrible things but bounce back even stronger after devastating setbacks.
- 9. Science of SUCCESS: This course shows how a very simple mindset is basic difference between talented people who consistently succeed and those who have spotty performances.
The Ascenders program is NOT a batch of tips or quick tactics for learning to live with a symptom. If that’s what you want, you will NOT like the Ascenders program. This is the exact opposite of taking a pill to reduce problematic symptoms. This is a “cure” for all that stuff. It’s both easier than you think and harder than you think to achieve permanent positive change. The easy part is what you have to do each week. The harder part is that it takes roughly a year of consistent effort. The program length overall is 45 weeks (5 weeks/course). As an Ascenders Owner, though, you don’t have to complete the work in the year. You can go at your pace.
If you’re wondering why wouldn’t I just read the books myself, since that’s where the great content is?
My answer is fabulous! DO IT!! I love that idea. It’s exactly what I’ve been recommending to people for decades. But hey, has this ever happened in your life? You hear about a great book. It’s just what you need. You buy it. You start reading it and find out it’s AWESOME. You get about 1/3 of the way through it, set it aside because life happens and you’re going to finish it later …and then eventually it gets “organized” onto your bookcase so you’ll know where it’s at when you go back to finish it.
And you’re NOT alone. Look at the thousands of self-help books. Self-help doesn’t work that well because it is very hard for the “self” to help it self. Believe me, there is enough content on the self-help shelves for the entire country to be able to fix itself. And yet, 7 out of 10 Americans experience what psychologists call “languishing.” A languishing adult is someone who indicates “I’m not depressed but I’m not that happy either.” Think about it. THAT’S MOST OF US!
It’s hard to do self-mastery on your own. We like events. We like learning with others.
AND it’s hard to do it as LONG as you need to do it. Self-help gets old FAST!
In the Ascenders program you have the advantages of self-help anonymity coupled with expert guidance (mine), coupled with live events to help keep you on track, how-to applications, and access to others who want to move to “flourishing” or like many current Ascenders are already flourishing and want to keep it that way.
If you’re looking for permanent positive change, the only way out of where you’re at is up.
Come join us in the Ascenders Program